San Diego Air Duct Cleaning
Residential & Commercial Air Duct Cleaning San Diego
Whether you run your heat or a/c part time or year round, whether your home or business is brand new or lived in for a while, a good duct cleaning is never a bad idea. Have you ever really thought about the air you’re breathing in your home every day? The same air is constantly recycled every time your turn on your AC or Furnace. Every cycle, all day, all night, picks up and leaves behind dirt and debris in your ducts and vents. The air you breathe is constantly pushed past through this dust and dirt every time you turn your HVAC. Who wouldn’t prefer to breathe in crisp, fresh air? Free of allergens, dust, and dander….
Why Clean Your Air Ducts and Vents?
Improve Air Quality
Extend the life of your HVAC
Increased Energy Efficiency
Part of the culprit could very well be dirty ducts and clogged filters.
Air Duct Cleaning Process
- Depending on your situation, a pre-inspection may be conducted with a duct inspection camera.
- During the air duct cleaning process, your HVAC system is placed under continuous negative pressure by our 3500 CFM HEPA collection devices. Fresh Air Technicians begin cleaning all interior surfaces in the direction of air flow using mechanical agitation, contact vacuuming, and a combination of brushes and power whips.
- Filtration includes 1st stage 18” x 24“ x 2” disposable pleated filter, 2nd stage 18 1/4” x 24 1/4” x 1” permanent electrostatic air filter and 3rd stage 18” x 24” x 6” certified HEPA filter, providing efficient filtration with maximum air suction.
- Ducts are scrubbed with Air Care Sidewinder Duct Hose. It effectively dislodges debris and air scrubs the interior surfaces of any duct system with 175 PSI pressure.
- Sanitizing “Fog” Cleaning the interior of an air system is half the job. For a thorough job, the system should be decontaminated by fogging it with an EPA registered sanitizer and sealant, to retard biological growth and prevent any residual debris from migrating into the occupied area.